Everything that I write, I feel a connection to. Otherwise I wouldn’t it. There have been many of times where I have started a post, deleted it, rethought the process and/or just got ‘turned off’ on the topic.
These fifteen are the ones that immediately come to mind when I think about this year and my posting.
My 15 of ’15, speak to each side of me — funny, emotional, constantly thinking, looking to improve, always learning and the biggest part of me MY HEART.
(They are in chronological order from the most recent date)
- Motivation Monday…ME! (12/28/2015)
- My Weekend Staycation (11/10/2015)
- Self-Love Story (10/1/2015)
- La La Anthony Book “The Power Playbook” Review…In Whole (8/25/2015)
- Think of Them (8/18/2015)
- Professor Shout Out…Pt. 1 (8/11/2015)
- Feature Friday…Lifetime’s Escaping Polygamy (8/7/2015)
- Is Social Media Really Safe for Social Networking? (8/5/2015)
- Motivation Monday…Fantasizing Children (6/1/2015)
- My Gilmore Girls Moment (5/20/2015)
- Black Lives Matter Conversation (4/28/2015)
- Letters to Myself (2/18/2015)
- Chloe Renee…Hooray to She (2/17/2015)
- Family Approval (2/9/2015)
- Farewell Wishes (1/23/2015)
As a writer, the things you put out to the world are of meaning to you. It is something that you take your time to handle.
Beyonce said it best, “I’m an artist and I’m sensitive about my shit,” in a joking manner in her documentary. I am sensitive about my work because of the time, work and pain that goes into what I do. There are times that I write playful pieces but it still comes from somewhere within me.
There is something that you are passionate about. Look at it. Is it what you were hoping? It is what you have worked for.