Look at that there. You see that, THAT there is my first award. I was nominated by the ever gracious I-read (ruthspoetry.wordpress.com). I really appreciate knowing that I know I am doing something right, that there are people who you think enough of me to be inspirational.
Now, my next step is….to nominate 15 other blogs. This may take a minute 🕛🕐🕑🕒 everyone that I follow and that follow me, I believe are amazing writers/bloggers. Then you are to follow these rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
2. Display the award om your post.
3. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
4. State 7 things about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
7. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, ABOUT PAGE, or a special page for awards.
7 THINGS ABOUT ME, YOU NEVER KNEW UNTIL NOW
1. I am the oldest of 14 (this includes my 4 step siblings)
2. I graduated high school at 16.
3. I am completing my SECOND bachelors degree before I start my Masters.
4. I have been cancer free for 8 years this past summer.
5. I am Bajan, Jamaican, Dominican and Puerto Rican but I just check African American from New York.
6. I wrote a fiction book on my last computer then my hard drive completely fried on me. Six weeks of writing, 350 pages…gone. It hasn’t happened since.
7. I have 7 tattoos.
And Here Are My NOMINEES:
Congratulations to you all! You all have some meaning to me, in your own special way. Thank you to those who nominated me.